Saturday, October 15, 2011

AT LONG LAST !

I've been meaning to create my own blog since the social network trend  has become a part of the our daily lives. I couldn't find time to simply sit back, organize my thoughts and start writing a blog due to the many task I dare not ignore. Plus the fact that I always put off the idea of  staring blackly at the monitor coz I have no topic to start with at take note in English pa.  I must say I'm not good at creative writing but would you believe my greatest dream is to write a book? (Ambisyosa diba?) But any way, that's altogether a different story. I might talk about it these days.

What finally convince me to start doing it was the day  I've read a magazine article (Cosmo Mag) saying about things you wanted to do for the longest time but you got no courage to start doing it.

Well, finally I'm here! For a start this will do for now.


Signing off

Neneng_Gala 

No comments:

Post a Comment